Here at Knight Composites we always ask the question “Why Knight?”
We’re not going to delve into that here, but if you want to learn what we’re all about, click here. Of course we’re always checking out what’s happening in the industry and came across this review on PinkBike.com on February 28th, 2019.
It actually got us fired up a bit. Not because the ENVE wheel failed, but because we have a better wheel for less money with a lifetime warranty that rides better. Here’s the quick and dirty:
You Choose –
- EPS Manufacturing for a stronger part
- $2199 with free Chris King upgrade
- 27.5 – 1619g
- 29 – 1665g
What they say:
- “Knight’s Enduro wheelset have quickly become some of our favorite wheels to ride. Directly comparing these wheels to the Enve M70s we ride so often, we’d have to say the ride quality is superior and we greatly appreciate the vertical compliance. Traction is better, rider fatigue is reduced while we’re still able to rail corners or slam the bike into a berm with force and still have the wheels right beneath us. Although the rims are made overseas, the product is top- notch and they are assembled here in the US for a slightly more affordable price than some of their competitors. We’d gladly recommend these wheels to our friends and hope to see them on more bikes in the future. Carbon stiffness with aluminum sensitivity, nicely done”
- Traditional Bladder molded
- $3080 with Chris King hubs
- 27.5 – 1941g
- 29 – 2072g
What they say:
- “At double the price of a high-end alloy wheelset, the Enve M735 wheelset did not deliver anything better. Due to the multiple breaks and other minor issues I’m unable to recommend this wheelset, especially if your local trails tend to be rough and rocky.”
Want the best wheel in the marketplace? Want an epic FREE upgrade?
For a Limited Time Get a FREE Chris King hub upgrade! A set of Knight Wheels with Chris King Hubs (non-ceramic bearings) starting at $2199.
USE COUPON CODE “FASTANDSTRONG” for $300 off at checkout.